Saturday, March 01, 2008

I need SPACE!


One of the tough things I find working in London is, believe it or not, finding space to shoot. Often when shooting for young designers and stylists there's little budget and so hiring a great studio is usually out of the question. A lot of my fashion studio images have in fact been taken in people's bedrooms, workshops or just on location somewhere. Recently however I was lucky to get access to a dance studios thanks to the proactive and talented designer I was working with Sandra Bamminger of the House of Boing - I was literally jumping for joy (see pic above thanks to Ben Thomas). It meant that we able to shoot iamges that helped get across the sense of movement, which is a fundamental part of their design.


Some other movement shots from that shoot.

A quick behind the scenes shot


You can see a few others on my flickr thread

No comments: