Friday, February 18, 2011

Impossible Project - Colour PUSH! (2nd attempt)


So this is my 1st 2nd attempt with the Impossible Projects Colour PUSH film. My first attempt was utterly useless. This one I shot earlier today whilst in the City. I used a light shield with my SX70 (as described on this page of the Impossible Projects website) I was able to take the photo out of the camera without exposing it directly to light before popping it in an envelope with one of those exothermic hand warmers you can get. The heat's meant to help bring out the colour - but I think to be honest that's where the psychedelic pink sky has come from. I'm not sure why there is a scaly/mottled pattern on the image? (most evident in the bottom right) - I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had this problem and what it might be that I'm doing that's wrong.

No comments: