Sunday, February 17, 2013

New: I'm on Tumblr!


So in an effort to catch up with the 21st Century I've recently signed up to Tumblr. I'm going to be using this as a 'daily' section of the website and eventually it will be integrated into the site itself. For the time being you can find me here: http://gregfunnell.tumblr.com/ The plan is that all my instagram feed will go there along with all the shots that never make it onto this blog, the behind the scenes bits and bobs, the singles and snaps from trips. This blog meanwhile will remain and will be the source of news, updates, reviews and the like for Greg Funnell Photography. In doing so I hope to keep bright the flame of enthusiasm I have for 'snapping' everyday, exploring things visually, and it will give me somewhere to display all that visual outpouring! Hope you like it.

No comments: