Monday, October 07, 2013

Jeremy Paxman for TATLER

I recently had the honour of being asked by Tatler to photograph British TV and news personality Jeremy Paxman, considered a notorious interviewer and a bit of an all round intellectual powerhouse. Needless to say I was a little daunted! Thankfully though I think  managed to break through the frosty exterior to create a honest portrait of the man himself. We was photographed at The Langham Hotel in London's West End, above is the one as it that ran and below are two outtakes.



Below is quick phone snap of the set-up and my two assistants in the day Jordan and Olivia.


2 comments:

Yuna Soon (YunaPicsDelight) said...

Awesome!!!
I found your blog and I`m very happy about it!
Have to subscribe not to miss any posts of you. And I can learn of your great skill!
Many greetings from an excited blogger from germany!
Yuna

Greg Funnell said...

Thanks Yuna - glad you like the blog!