Friday, March 27, 2009

BPPA book launched: UNSEEN

I was lucky enough to get time last night to head along to the British Press Photographers' Association (BPPA) launch of their book UNSEEN which showcases work of BPPA photographers that may or may not have been seen before. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I'd got a dps with an old image from the Paris riots - I'd had no idea I'd been selected until I saw a copy of the book on the night. Anyway the BPPA and skateboarding duck did a great job with the publishing of book. Cloth bound, 170x240mm and with 108 photographs it's well worth a look. You can purchase it from a number of places including Fixation, Jacobs, the Flash Centre and even here at Amazon.

That's all for now, I'm off later today, heading back out to France to shoot at Altitude again.

No comments: